Monday, December 30, 2013

A Dream Come True with Pipedream Polish

Every now and then I come across a polish that is just so beautiful that it falls into my category of "I Would Eat This If I Could" polishes.  I placed an order with Pipedream Polish about two weeks ago, one bottle each of Red Light, Green Light, and Little Bright Things.  All three of these polishes fall into that crazy category.  

First off we have Green Light. From Pipedream's Etsy shop description, Green Light is "made up of holographic teal and silver glitter in a dark teal green jelly base."  I posted a slightly out-of-focus shot so you can see the beautiful sparkle that comes through in this polish.  It was an absolute pleasure to apply, too.  Below you have 2 coats, with SV topcoat.


Next up is Red Light. From the Etsy shop description, Red Light is "made up of holographic pink, silver, and purple glitter in a red jelly base."  Again we have a slightly out-of-focus shot to see the sparkle.  Just like it's green counterpart, it went only smoothly, no bubbles or shmutz.  Two coats plus topcoat.

And last but not least, my favorite of the three...Little Bright Things, which is "made up of multicolored micro flakies with blue green and purple micro iridescent glitter in a clear base."  Here's my description: A concoction of ridiculously beautiful glitter that transformed this "meh" color into nail magic.  I want to put this polish on EVERYTHING.  Below is one coat over OPI Miss You-universe.  My ring finger was stamped with a Cheeky plate using Color Club Eternal Beauty.  I was planning on doing something different for New Year's Eve, but I really can't bring myself to take this polish off! 


Up close and personal with a little bit of LBT magic:


You can bet your panties I'm going to be investing in the new polishes from the Glitterandom set.  Anyone reading this should, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment